Photo Contest

Hola! My study abroad department does a photo contest every year on Facebook. I submitted some of my photos from this trip and I would really appreciate if you go vote.

Let the FB voting round begin!
Vote by "liking" your favorite photos in each category on the WWU EdAbroad Facebook Page. There are 7 categories!
https://www.facebook.com/pg/WWUEducationAbroad/photos/?tab=albums  

As of 5pm on Monday, Nov. 25th, the review committee will select recipients based on "likes" in addition to a full selection committee review
.

Here are my entries:

Best photography skills



Academics Abroad:


Most epic selfie:


That Ah-Hah Moment:


Viking Pride:


Discovering Local Culture:



International Places:



Tell everyone you know (with a Facebook) to vote please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Chose to Study Abroad in San Ramon, Costa Rica

Studying Abroad: My Academic Experiences

Manuel Antonio